Preference's decision tool DecideIT enables you to carry out reliable risk and decision analyses. DecideIT packages state-of-the-art decision methodologies and mathematical analysis in an efficient and user friendly software. The decision tool DecideIT comes with an easy-to-use graphical user interface in which decision trees together with criteria hierchies constitute the main schematic overview of the decision architecture. Such models are very useful in cases of complex decisions, as they provide the decision maker and decision analyst with a graphical presentation of the decision situation at hand and shows the internal relations between options, objectives, and uncertain parameters.
Instructions are available in a highly descriptive and thorough manual. We also offer seminars, on-site training and consulting in order for you and your company to get as much as possible out of DecideIT.
Training and Seminars
DecideIT enables you to:
Unique method with realistic requirements of input
- Analyse decisions under risk and with multiple objectives in a common model and framework
- Carry out multi-way sensitivity analyses
- Save time through a more efficient decision process and resource allocation
- Handle experts with differing opinions
- Obtain transparency in the decision process
- Reach consensus in a decision making group
- Adapt to changes and new regulations
- Identify the best possible course of action given available information
- Learn about decision analysis through a pedagogical and user friendly way of work
The methods of DecideIT are based on unique algorithms which enable the modelling and evaluation of very complex decision situations, even in cases where exact information regarding how probable possible outcomes are or how valuable the different outcomes may be. This is the case in most real life decisions, it is seldom the case that a decision analyst is comfortable with assigning precise estimates of probabilites and forecasted payoffs.