A Decision Tool for Analysis and Interpretation
A state-of-the-art decision methodology and mathematical analysis in an efficient and user-friendly software
Preference’s decision tool DecideIT enables you to carry out reliable risk and decision analyses.DecideIT packages state-of-the-art decision methodologies and mathematical analysis in an efficient and user-friendly software.
DecideIT makes our results available for a wide group of users. DecideIT comes with an easy-to-use graphical user interface in which decision trees together with criteria hierarchies constitute the main schematic overview of the decision architecture. Such models are very useful in cases of complex decisions, as they provide the decision maker and decision analyst with a graphical presentation of the decision situation at hand and shows the internal relations between options, objectives, and uncertain parameters.
Instructions are available in a highly descriptive and thorough manual. We also offer seminars, on-site training and consulting in order for you and your company to get as much as possible out of DecideIT.
Unique Method with Realistic Requirements of Input
The methods of DecideIT are based on unique algorithms which enable the modeling and evaluation of very complex decision situations, even in cases where exact information regarding how probable possible outcomes are or how valuable the different outcomes may be. This is the case in most real-life decisions, it is seldom the case that a decision analyst is comfortable with assigning precise estimates of probabilities and forecasted payoffs.
Order a demo
DecideIT enables you to:
- Analyse decisions under risk and with multiple objectives in a common model and framework
- Carry out multi-way sensitivity analyses
- Save time through a more efficient decision process and resource allocation
- Handle experts with differing opinions
- Obtain transparency in the decision process
- Reach consensus in a decision making group
- Adapt to changes and new regulations
- Identify the best possible course of action given available information
- Learn about decision analysis through a pedagogical and user friendly way of work
And Private Investors
Stay in touch
+46 (0) 768 349 007
+46 (0) 707 732 350